Inspired by Tuscany, where beautiful landscapes spread out broadly in front of you, our new floor plan, Toscano, presents luxury living in a 2-story, 2,958 square foot floor plan—and exclusively from Comerio Homes. The exterior blends elements of traditional, Craftsman, and contemporary architecture, coming together in effortless beauty.
From your covered front porch, step into a home that is a feast for the eyes. The 2-story foyer presents the perfect entry to your home’s expansive open concept. The generously sized great room will inspire you to use your creativity for design. There’s so much space to work with, and the added element of a gas fireplace custom-crafted with a wood mantel.
The chef’s kitchen in the Toscano home design is another source for inspiration. Start with an oversized island’s double sink and dishwasher are smartly placed opposite the range, closing up these critical kitchen zones. Next, look at the size of the walk-in pantry! We include a motion-detecting light switch so you can come and go with your arms loaded up—and you don’t get lost in the massive storage area.
The other side of the main floor of the Toscano has a junior suite that’s tucked away from the main living area. The bedroom, full bath, and walk-in closet give you a first-floor living space that could just as easily become the ultimate home office!
Follow the extra-wide staircase to a second story with 4 bedrooms and 3 baths. Every bedroom has a walk-in closet. Your master suite gives you a bedroom that measures almost 300 square feet, an area that feels even larger under the tray ceiling. You’ll love the intelligently elegant design of the bathroom: dual but separate vanities on either side of the freestanding tub, an oversized step-in shower with a seat, private water closet, and a large linen closet. We finish your equally spacious walk-in closet with wood shelves, the right choice for this level of luxury living. Just beyond the bedroom entrance is the laundry center, positioned where everyone can easily access—and share—this household function.
Two bedrooms share a jack-and-jill bathroom. The remaining bedroom on this level includes a private, full bath. Tucked in the back corner of the Toscano, this junior suite is sure to be the just reward for one of your family members.
With all of this comfort and space, imagine if this gorgeous home could give you even more. Of course, it can! The lower level can be fully finished to include a sixth bedroom—one more junior suite with a full bath and walk-in closet. Create a family or rec room to give family members and guests another escape for their leisure pursuits.
• Lower level finish
• 14’ x 12’ Covered rear porch roof
• 14’ x 12’ deck with stairs to grade
• Multiple cabinet options
• Screened in porch
• Walkout or daylight foundation options (per plan & homesite grade)
• Abundant flooring, cabinet & countertop options
• Multiple lighting & plumbing options
• Multiple appliance package options
• Laundry sink with built in cabinets
• We can upgrade just about anything, if you don’t see an option, ask if we can do it!
• Floor drains professional inspected / cleared prior closing ($200 Value)
• 3rd party engineer subgrade inspection performed ($500 Value)
• 3 step whole home energy audit (HERS) ($900 Value)
• All HVAC duct work is cleaned by a 3rd party prior to closing ($500 Value)
• Ice & water protection on roof eaves and valleys ($600 Value)